- Smoking, drinking and eating are not permitted in the library
- Using of mobile phones is not allowed
- The Library takes no responsibility for loss or damage of personal belongings left unguarded
- Silence should be observed in the reading rooms area
- All other behaviour likely to disturb other users is not allowed.
Access to the Reading Room
- Access to the reading room is granted to anyone in possession of a valid Politecnico identification card (Tesserino). When entering the reading room users must sign the admission book placed on the Information/Loans counter.
- External users may also have access to the library provided they are able to show a valid Identity Card (or Passport).
- All Institutional University users may borrow material from the Library. Other services (such as Interlibrary-loan and Document delivery) are reserved to the Members of the Department of Mathematics.
- External users may also have access to the Library services with a written request from a professor of the Department of Mathematics (see form).
Loss or Damage
- It is a serious offence to write in, damage, lose or refuse to return Library material. In these cases there will be an immediate suspension from all the services until a replacement copy must be handed to the Library.